Affordable Roofing Systems: Certifications and Awards
Finding a roofing contractor you can trust is not an easy feat. If you are not armed with the proper knowledge or research, an unscrupulous or inexperienced roofer can take advantage of you. The best way to avoid this problem is to check your prospects’ credentials and their portfolio.
Award-Winning Roofing Contractor in Tampa Bay
Affordable Roofing Systems is an award-winning roofing contractor in Largo Florida. We’ve been roofing your neighborhood for more than 20 years! Through the years, we have never stopped investing in quality roofing materials to ensure we provide you with excellent services!
Our team holds some of the most prestigious certifications in the industry, including the following:
GAF Master Elite
- Only 2 percent of roofing contractors in the US have qualified for this program
- Provides ongoing training to roofing contractors
- Includes service quality assurance for all roofing projects
- May also include comprehensive product and installation warranties
- Roofing products tested for fire and different weather conditions
- Certificate of compliance includes ANSI/UL 2218, ANSI/UL 790, Standard for Impact Resistance, and more
- Also comes with complete evaluation reports for residential roof in Largo Florida and international building codes, quality documentation, and metal roof covering criteria
Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- One of the most recognized programs in the roofing industry
- Has strict standards for quality service, professionalism and roofing methods
- Also offers comprehensive roofing system warranties
- Exclusive trainings for roofing contractors Largo Florida.
- Product warranties
- Service quality assurance
Other Notable Certifications
- Gerard Roofer
- Union Corrugating Company
- GAF Master Elite Gold
- Drexel Metals
All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.